Cabin Crew Training (CC)
A cabin crew member is on board to provide excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight. They are trained to deal with security and emergency situations which may arise.
Fly Level provides a comprehensive range of training programs to meet the requirements for cabin crew professionals today. Our training programs are designed to ensure that continuous attention is given to the safety of passengers and that all crew members are prepared to handle procedures and address unforeseen circumstances.
Our goal is to attract enthusiastic and aspiring people, and to focus on creating a quality experience for our students.
Fly Level provides the following training for Cabin Crew:
- Initial cabin crew training course;
- Initial/ renewal instructor training course.
The course completion takes approximately 6-8 weeks. The semester is mainly theoretical and most subjects finish with an exam and/or an assignment.
To be able to apply to Cabin Crew course, you must meet the entry requirements:
- Minimum 18 years of age;
- All applicants must demonstrate that their current level of English language proficiency meets Fly Level’s minimum entry requirements (minimum intermediate level required: ability to read, write, speak, and understand English);
- Good health.
Documents required for Enrolment:
- Registration form;
- Copy of the Identity Card/Passport;
- Cabin Crew Medical Report;
- Valid Criminal Record Certificate;
- Copy of the High School Diploma or of the latest Graduate Diploma;
- 4 passport-size photo (both printed and electronic copy).
- Bucharest, Romania;
- Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
Theoretical training for a Cabin Crew course shall comprise at least 150 hours. We organize theory distance learning, but at least 20% of the 150 hours will be organized in class.
Syllabus of the theoretical subject:
- General theoretical knowledge of aviation and aviation regulations covering all elements relevant to the duties and responsibilities required from cabin crew;
- Aero-medical aspects and first-aid;
- Passenger handling and cabin surveillance;
- Introductory course on human factors (HF) in aviation and crew resource management (CRM);
- Dangerous goods in accordance with the applicable ICAO Technical Instructions;
- Fire and smoke training;
- General security aspects in aviation, including awareness of the provisions laid down in Regulation (EC) No 300/2008
After passing a final exam on each subject at ground school, minimum passing grade is 75%, students will be able to attend the theoretical exams at the Romanian Civil Aeronautical Authority for licensing.
Initial safety cabin crew training courses run every 2 months throughout the year. Please contact us, to enquire on the next available starting dates as well as for pre-acceptance screening and registration dates.
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Bucharest, Romania: email: email@example.com / telephone: + 40 213 190 143
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / mobile: + 373 79 474 653 / + 40 740 097 097 .