At FLY LEVEL, we have a true passion for aviation and we want to share it with you!
If your ambition is to start your career as an airline pilot, or just want to learn to fly because you've always wanted to do it, or perhaps you want to use it for business, our integrated pilot course is the best solution for you. We are here to help you earn your wings.
Fly Level is authorised by the Romanian Civil Aeronautical Authority as an EASA Approved Training Organisation (ATO) - Certificate: RO/ATO – 07, with the privilege to provide and conduct the following training courses under Part – FCL regulations:
- PPL(A) – (theory distance learning)
- CPL(A) modular – (theory distance learning)
- IR(A), EIR(A), IR(A) Competency based - initial and renewal (theory distance learning)
- ATPL(A) modular – initial and refresh (theory distance learning)
- Class rating MEP(L)/SPA - initial and renewal
- Class rating SEP(L)/SPA - initial and renewal
- Night flight qualification
- FI(A) – initial and refresh
- FI(H)– initial and refresh
- CRI(A)/SPA – initial and refresh
- IRI(A)- initial and refresh
- Type rating PA42 Piper Cheyenne IIIA - initial and renewal
- Type rating R44 - initial and renewal
For more information about the pilot training courses offered at FLY LEVEL, please contact us:
Bucharest, Romania: email: firstname.lastname@example.org / telephone: + 40 213 190 143
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova: e-mail: email@example.com / mobile: +373 79 474 653 / +40 740 097 097.