Level Fly is now the only school in Romania authorized to prepare Flight Operations Dispatchers!
Starting with February, 2014, Fly Level Approved Training Organisation is ready to assist you in your search for one of the most challenging aviation jobs – Flight Operations Dispatcher.
The Flight Operations Dispatcher Training Program is designed to train for flight arrangements, coordination of all teams’ work involved in flight service. Flight Operations Dispatchers also deal with the impressively complex process of the aircraft arrangement and conduction of flight. Training is available both to novices and the experienced aviation experts seeking for conversion.
Documents required for Enrolment:
- Registration form
- Copy of the Identity Card/Passport
- Certified copy of the Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Valid Criminal Record Certificate
- Copy of the High School Diploma or of the latest graduated institution Diploma
- Relevant documents stating about previous experience
- 2 passport-size photos (both printed and electronic copy)
The duration of the Flight Operations Dispatcher training, for candidates with no prior experience in aviation, is at least 270 hours.
For experienced aviation staff, a conversion course is recommended. The duration of the reconversion course for personnel with previous experience in aviation, in accordance with PIAC LDOZ 2.1.1 a), from a1) to a3) and b), is at least 60 hours.
Course Location, Duration
Course location: Bucharest (Romania) and Chisinau (Republic of Moldova).
1. For candidates without aviation experience - at least 270 hours.
2. For experienced aviation professionals - at least 60 hours.
Course schedule: approximately 6h per day.
Bucharest, Romania: email: email@example.com / telephone: + 40 213 190 143
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / mobile: +373 79 474 653.