MARSHALLERS INITIAL TRAINING COURSE
Fly Level Aviation Training Organisation started to train marshallers in 2013, by launching the first marshallers training course. In this way, Fly Level became the first and the only Romanian private school in this field.
This course provides all necessary basic information and knowledge regarding visual signaling between ground personnel and pilots, as well as follow-me operations on the airport.
The marshallers initial training course organized by Fly Level and certified/authorized by the Romanian Civil Aeronautical Authority is internationally recognized and accepted.
The file necessary for the course sign-up shall contain:
- Registration form
- Copy of the Identity Card/Passport
- Certified copy of the Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate Class 3
- Valid Criminal Record Certificate
- Certified copy of the High School Diploma or of the latest Graduate Diploma
- Copy of the Driving Licence, B class
- 1 passport-size photo (both printed and electronic copy)
Marshallers Training Structure
The course is made up of:
- THEORETICAL subjects (Air Law, Air Traffic Management, Aeronautical Information, Aviation English, Aerodromes/Airports, Meteorology, Navigation, Aircraft);
- THEORETICAL examinations (final examinations for each subject).
Course Location, Duration
1. Bucharest , Romania and
2. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
Course duration: 5 weeks