First Aid Training
Fly Level provides training in the event of medical emergencies. Participants to first aid & medical training will be able to identify emergencies, provide first aid and use the necessary equipment appropriately.
Our instructors have both practical experience and medical training (intensive, anesthesia and emergency care), as well as expertise in teaching methodology and many years of teaching experience. Most of them also have professional experience in the aviation industry.
The training includes the course of basics of Aviation Medicine and first aid:
- First-aid and the use of first-aid kits;
- First aid emergencies and appropriate hygiene;
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Aircraft equipment and oxygen usage.
- Initial training: 2 days
- Recurrent training: 1 day