Cabin Crew TRANING
The role of a cabin crew member is to provide excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight. They are trained to deal with security and emergency situations which may arise.
Fly Level provides a comprehensive range of training programs to meet the requirements for cabin crew professionals today. Our training programs are designed to ensure that continuous attention is given to the safety of passengers and that all crew members are prepared to handle procedures and address unforeseen circumstances.
Our courses are designed to exceed the rigorous Safety Standards while providing memorable and highest standard of customer service. Students graduate with an Initial Cabin Crew Safety Training Attestation which is valid in all countries that operate under the EU – regulation.
Our goal is to attract enthusiastic and aspiring people, and to focus on creating a quality experience for our students.
Fly Level provides the following training for Cabin Crew:
- Initial safety cabin crew training course
- Conversion/differences training course – F 70/100; B737 300-900, ATR42/72, A320
- Initial/renewal type training instructor course – F70/100; B737 300-900, ATR42/72, A320
Initial Safety Cabin Crew Training - Training Plan
The course completion takes approximately 6-8 weeks. The semester is mainly theoretical and most subjects finish with an exam and/or an assignment.
To gain entry to Fly Level, you must meet entry requirements for your chosen course as listed below:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- All applicants must demonstrate that their current level of English language proficiency meets Fly Level’s minimum entry requirements (minimum intermediate level required: ability to read, write, speak, and understand English)
- Good health
Documents required for Enrolment:
- Registration form
- Copy of the Identity Card/Passport
- Cabin Crew Medical Report
- Valid Criminal Record Certificate
- Copy of the High School Diploma or of the latest Graduate Diploma
- 4 passport-size photo (both printed and electronic copy)
- General theoretical knowledge of aviation and aviation regulations covering all elements relevant to the duties and responsibilities required from cabin crew
- Aero-medical aspects and first-aid
- Passenger handling and cabin surveillance
- Introductory course on human factors (HF) in aviation and crew resource management (CRM)
- Dangerous goods in accordance with the applicable ICAO Technical Instructions
- Fire and smoke training
- General security aspects in aviation, including awareness of the provisions laid down in Regulation (EC) No 300/2008
- Survival training
Initial safety cabin crew training courses run every 2 months throughout the year. Please contact us, to enquire on the next available starting dates as well as for pre-acceptance screening and registration dates.