Aviation Security Course
Flight safety and aviation security are the key factors of aviation industry. National Civil Aviation Security Policies require to ensure the safety and security of passengers, crew, ground staff, people and property against illegal acts and to guarantee the safety and security of aircraft, paying special attention to training of pilots, air traffic controllers, cabin crew and other employees as a guarantee for reliable procedures of aviation security.
Our security courses provide timely information on legislation and strategies for addressing today's security challenges.
- To provide updated knowledge and help to assimilate and use it accordingly in everyday work;
- To introduce students, aviation professionals maintenance and ground service personnel to aviation security regulations and procedures of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) 2320/2002, the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC), the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the recommended practices of the CAA of Romania.
Aviation Security course participants will learn to:
- Apply standard prevention measures of aviation security under normal working conditions and immediately react under threat;
- Will be introduced to aviation safety duties, requirements and measures as required by the National Civil Aviation Security Policies.
Choose our training to:
- Stay current with national and international security standards and best practices
- Develop technical, operational and executive management skills
- Find out about crisis management and risk assessment