We are taking this opportunity and privilege to introduce the services offered by Fly Level.
Fly Level is a Romanian Approved Training Organisation (ATO), accredited by EASA, with training centers strategically located in two key aviation markets, in Bucharest, Romania and Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
Fly Level prides itself as one of the best companies in providing competitive training solutions in accordance with the European and International standards. Our management team and employees are seasoned aviation professionals passionate about training and how it can be effective to ensure safety.
Fly Level provides training for the following qualifications:
- AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER
- Basic Training
- Rating Training:
- - ADI-TWR
- - APP
- - APS-RAD
- - ACS-RAD
- PPL(A) – (theory distance learning)
- CPL(A) modular – (theory distance learning)
- IR(A), EIR(A), IR(A) Competency based - initial and renewal (theory distance learning)
- ATPL(A) modular – initial and refresh (theory distance learning)
- Class rating MEP(L)/SPA - initial and renewal
- Class rating SEP(L)/SPA - initial and renewal
- Night flight qualification
- FI(A) – initial and refresh
- FI(H) – initial and refresh
- CRI(A)/SPA – initial and refresh
- IRI(A) – initial and refresh
- Type rating PA42 Piper Cheyenne IIIA - initial and renewal
- Type rating R44 - initial and renewal
- CABIN CREW
- Initial safety cabin crew training course
- Conversion/differences training course – F70/100; B737 300-900; ATR42/72; A320
- Initial/renewal type training instructor course – F70/100; B737 300-900; ATR42/72; A320
- OTHER COURSES:
- Flight Operation Dispatcher Training Course
- Marshaller Training Course
- Radio Telephony Course (RTF)
- Aviation Security Course
- Dangerous Goods Course
- First Aid Course
- General & Aviation English Course
Main advantages of Fly Level training activity are:
- Our instructors/trainers are worldwide recognized and up to date trained;
- The courses are held in modern training centers, having modern equipment and technology;
- Performs practical training, approved by the Civil Aviation Authorities of Romania and Republic of Moldova.
We do hope that your experience with us will be rewarding and wish you all the best during your training and future endeavors in the field of aviation.
Contact us for more information and “Get your career off the ground”!